New Career and Technical Education Faculty Institute
- Are you are currently teaching and want to learn more about instructional best practices?
- Are you an industry expert and want to learn more about our programs, and teaching CTE at a community college?
Regional CTE Faculty Institute Information Session
The COM Career Education team is hosting a faculty dinner for current faculty and others to get information about a New Regional CTE Faculty Institute:
- February 13, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Indian Valley Campus, Novato
- IVC Main Building 27, room 116
COM faculty members will be paid a UDWC stipend rate of $74 per hour to attend the Institute and the orientations leading to the Institute.
SIGN UP NOW – DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS FEBRUARY 2
Questions? Please contact Tammera Johnson at email@example.com.
This semester we are excited to announce the Regional CTE Faculty Institute for all CTE faculty as part of our Regional Strong Workforce Initiative.
College of Marin, Santa Rosa Junior College, and Napa Valley College CTE programs are collaborating on this project.
We invite you to attend this information session in where you will learn about the upcoming teacher training workshops addressing:
- Best practices in career education teaching,
- The ins and outs of working at a community college,
- Effective curriculum development,
- Classroom andragogy methods, and more.
Indian Valley Campus
1800 Ignacio Valley Rd, Novato, CA
Building 27, Room 116