Learn what it takes to start a business and succeed! This series of 3 classes is perfect for those exploring business ownership and want more information about what it takes to run a business. This workshop series is also helpful for new business owners who want to brush up on strategic planning, finances and marketing. Each class can be taken individually or as a series.
This marketing workshop gives you an overview of how to get a business going and what to do in the early years of starting. In this class you will learn:
- How you will attract customers
- Techniques to build customer loyalty
- How to build your brand
All three classes (Business Planning, Legal and Finance, and Marketing) are recommended for those starting or running a small business – sign up for all 3 for only $75 – save $15!
This workshop is provided by Marin SBDC (Small Business Development Center), in partnership with Career Technical Education at the College of Marin. It is one of a series of 3 to cover all aspects of starting or growing a small business. It is perfect for those exploring business ownership and want more information about what it takes to run a business.
- Date & Time: Wednesday, April 17, 10am-1pm
- Cost: $30 (Registration through College of Marin Community Education). Or sign up for all 3 Business Basics classes for $75.
- Location: College of Marin, Indian Valley Campus, Novato
- Instructor: Janet Wentworth has a multitude of satisfied clients that had instant results of attracting new customers and projects through their website changes. Janet advises clients in marketing and branding strategy, marketing implementation, web site design and development, search engine optimization, internet marketing, and solo entrepreneurship. Janet recently authored the book “Your Unstoppable Brand: The practical guide to engaging your ideal customers through the power of stories” based on her years of experience with small businesses struggling to create an engaging, and profitable, brand.
Or register via phone – call 415-485-9305