If you don’t like sales or think you are terrible at sales, this is workshop for you. You will learn how to make sales fun and approachable so that you can get the yeses you deserve.
Sales have gotten a bad reputation. You may have even been “sold” to in the past in a way that feels uncomfortable. You may think that’s the way to do it. It’s not. Instructor Laurie Zerga will teach an alternative to the stereo-typed method to sales. You will learn to build a sales system that meets your personal style. When you find your authentic approach, you will build relationships and your ideal client will be attracted to your unique products and services. During the workshop you will:
- Learn how to find customers
- Develop a step by step approach to get people to act
- Identify 3 techniques to communicate your product or services
- Learn to get the Yes
This workshop is provided by Marin SBDC (Small Business Development Center), in partnership with Career Technical Education at the College of Marin.
- Date & Time: Wednesday, May 1, 6pm-9pm
- Cost: $30 (Registration through College of Marin Community Education)
- Location: College of Marin, 835 College Ave, Kentfield, CA 94904
- Instructor: Laurie Zerga has advised companies to grow using marketing and sales strategies. She’s uncovered simple techniques to double sales in as little as three to six months. She’s works with small solo-entrepreneurs to privately owned companies with 8-figure sales. She leverages 20 years of corporate background and experience growing her own company, Chef-K Inc. to an international presence.
Or register via phone – call 415-485-9305