College of Marin’s Associate Degree for Transfer (AS-T) in Business is one of its most successful career programs. And the success has been huge, with the number of graduates doubling in 2017-18 from 2016-17!
Top three reasons to consider a Transfer Degree (AS-T) in Business at College of Marin
- With successful completion per requirements, you are eligible for transfer with junior standing into the California State University (CSU) system. Which means big savings by starting at a community college (only $46 per college unit)!
- Expert instructors who have experience in the field, giving you the benefit of real-world experience.
- College of Marin’s classes are convenient, with two locations, and both evening and weekend classes available to accommodate any schedule.
- Small class sizes; most classes are 15-20 students.
- Think you can’t afford college? Think again! Financial aid and student support services are available to those who qualify.
Click to learn more about business studies at College of Marin.