Attention High School Students in Marin County! You are eligible for COM’s award-winning program this summer – Career Academies! Tuition is FREE and there are over 10 choices including, including Criminal Justice and Society, Culinary Careers, and an expanded Intro to Health Occupations.
Application period closes MAY 5. VIEW CAREER ACADEMIES.
Marin County students pursuing a vocational certification or state license may be eligible for scholarships thanks to the Sausalito Rotary and 10,000 Degrees.
Deadline for application is July 31st. LEARN MORE AND APPLY NOW.
Get Career Ready with College of Marin
College of Marin’s career education programs specialize in modern technologies, skilled trades, and applied sciences in more than 20 high-demand fields. As a student, you benefit from hands-on, project-based learning environments. Courses are taught by top instructors in real-world environments equipped with industry-specific technology, tools, and equipment. Explore your options by industry, below.
Why Choose Career Education at College of Marin?
- HIGH QUALITY INSTRUCTION. Our instructors are highly experienced professionals recognized as experts in their respective fields who understand the needs and trends of their industry.
- SAVE MONEY. COM prepares students for careers at a fraction of the expense of private programs. Tuition fees are as low as $46 per unit for California residents.
- LOCATION AND SCHEDULING CONVENIENCE. With two campuses in Kentfield and Novato, COM also offers a wide array of evening and online classes to meet the scheduling needs of working students.
- GET INTO A CAREER FASTER. Most career programs can be completed faster than degree programs. Students can complete certification for a new career in as little as two semesters.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE. Most COM classes have 10-22 students. This low student-to-teacher ratio allows instructors to work individually with students as needed while covering material in-depth.
- CAREER TRAINING OPTIONS FOR HIGH-DEMAND JOBS. COM has career training programs in a wide array of the fastest growing fields, including business and health.
- RECEIVE COUNSELING SERVICES. Plan for career success with an individualized Education Plan from a COM professional counselor.
- LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE. Many students attend part-time, great for nontraditional students who are working, busy parents, or older students who wish to balance school, family, and career obligations.
- REAL-WORLD EDUCATION. In addition to its career-focused curriculum, COM offers work experience and internships to give student career exposure and increase job opportunities upon program completion.
- RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID. Federal and state aid is available year-round and COM offers needs-based and merit-based scholarships.
Start Your Career Here
Enter your email to subscribe to our Career Newsletter